Dads, or any male member of a family, can be specially tricky. My dad, for example, never wants anything. If I buy him a shirt or something, he’ll unwillingly open it and then thank me with a fake smile; but give him a greeting card with some meaningful words written in it and he’s happy as a clam! So, in recent years, I have resolved to giving him meaningful presents that I refer to in whatever greeting card I write for him, and it always works like a charm! Here’s my round up of gifts from Nina Concept Store any dad will surely like, it’s just up to you to add some meaning to them.
- Various books; Dali’s Mustache by Philippe Halsman, Ocean Fishes: Paintings of Saltwater Fish by James Prosek, Wine With Food: Pairing Notes and Recipes from the New York Times by Eric Asimov
- Intempora Fork Nº 224 by Opinel
- Shoe Care Kit by Boston
- Timer With Strap by Eva Solo
- Leather Paper Weight by Labrador
- Whiskey Glasses by Henry Dean
- Pocket Knife by Opinel
- Ice Tray by Eva Solo
- Leather Bag by Labrador; perfect for carrying papers, magazines or a laptop
- Leather Tray by Undercover
Photography and layout by me.