Last, but not least… The gift guide for the mysterious male species! I don’t know about the men in your lives, but mine are really hard to buy for. My husband is the pickiest dresser ever; he stopped wearing prints about 6 years ago! No stripes, no graphic tees, no nothing. Just plain, neutral colors –black, white, grey, blue… It’s hard to feel like I’m buying him anything special if I just keep getting him the same things he already has because there’s no room for experimentation with his closet! Hahaha… It’s like Homer Simpson’s wardrobe. But, alas, every year I keep trying! Nina Concept has some great stuff that steers clear from the fashion department, for the most part, so that oughta make things easier for me! Take a look below at the gifts for guys that caught my eye.
- The Gentlemen’s Guide To Cocktails by Alfred Tong
- Vintage Tattoos by Carol Clerk
- Paparazzi by Clement Cheroux
- Citrus juicer by Eva Solo
- Beer Glasses. Tobacco soaps by Santa Maria Novella
- Cardholder by Undercover and leather money clips by Labrador
- Leather bottle holder by Labrador. Glass coffee cup with silicone sleeve and lid by Joco
- Notebook by Nuuna
- Outdoor Sea and Mountain knife by Opinel
- Scarf from Turkey
Photography and layout by me.