Next up is my gift guide for the kids; Nina Concept has a ton of cute plush toys, puzzles, tote bags, story books, learning tools, crayons and other great things for kids. I loved growing up in the 90s but these things for children are so well designed nowadays, I can’t help but feel a bit jealous! If you know any design-conscious little ones, or maybe the offspring of your design-conscious friend, any of the gifts below is a surefire hit.
- Le Petit Chef knife set with finger guard by Opinel
- My Pirate Puzzle by Londji Toys
- Cloud plush toy by Noodoll
- Monster gadget holder by Noodoll
- Cups by Biobu by Ekobo
- Bunny plush toy by Noodoll
- Wax crayons by Cerelli and various story books
- Notebooks by Noodoll
- My Room Learning Cards by Noodoll
Photography and layout by me.